Saturday, May 12, 2012

West Granby - Enders State Forest

Date Hiked:  Friday, May 11, 2012
Number in Group:  7
Estimated distance round-trip:  < 1 mi.
Weather:  Absolutely perfect!  Sunny, 68°F with a breeze that kept away the bugs!


The rain over the past few days made for good flow over the waterfalls.  From what I have read, there are six waterfalls, numbered 1-6 from top to bottom.  I think we saw all of them, but I can not tell you which is which.







Photo credit for picture 1 and 5:  Billy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment, Dana. I hope you can get out to Enders and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana,

    Now I see who you are! I have read your blog before! I guess you won't be getting to Enders anytime soon! But, if you visit the northeast, let us know!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete